Thermal Paper Market Expected To Be On Track To Achieve Huge Growth Through 2027 – Mainlander.nz
Global Thermal Paper Market: By Technology (Direct Thermal, Thermal Transfer & Others), By Application (Tags & Tag, Lottery & Gaming, POS & Fax, Travel, BFSI & Others) & By Region – Global Sizing Industry, Growth, Trend, Opportunity and Forecast (2021-2027)
The Thermal Paper market report covers an in-depth analysis of the market dynamics, business models, segment / regional analysis, and respective market shares and strategies adopted by the major market players operating across the world. It involves in-depth analysis of factors influencing the global market and market statistics indicating market share / growth analysis by region and segment. The report study will present one of the most comprehensive analysis of the market, capturing all aspects of the Thermal Paper industry.
Request to download an example of this strategic report: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/thermal-paper-market
Outlook for the thermal paper industry
The thermal paper market size was valued at USD 3.5 billion in 2020, which is expected to reach USD 4.9 billion by 2027, projecting a CAGR of 5.1% over the forecast period (2021-2027). Thermal papers are very durable and sensitive when exposed to heat. Thermal paper is used in point of sale terminals which finds its application in various industries, such as banking, retail, healthcare and entertainment, having high compatibility with various printing machines. In addition, thermal paper provides clear printing for a long time compared to normal printing papers; therefore, the demand for thermal paper increases in BFSI and labels and tags.
Factors affecting the thermal paper market during the forecast period:
With advancements in technology and smart payment systems, people have started to use cashless transactions through mobile phones or online apps. The point-of-sale terminal keeps up-to-date information based on real-time analytics, a fast billing system and various loyalty programs. The thermal paper market can therefore be expected to grow alongside the rise of digital payment solutions. However, the online point of sale will certainly hamper the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Along with the innovative labeling of food and drink and pharmaceutical industry, there are strict rules and regulations formulated by the government, which provide basic information such as expiration date, price and related information for the consumer knowledge. Sometimes the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Law penalizes mislabelled foods, failing to disclose accurate calorie and diet information about self-service foods accompanied by the foods on display. Hence, the thermal paper market is driven by the pharmaceutical and food and beverage industries.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Thermal Paper market:
The COVID-19 pandemic has dramatically increased demand, supported by the huge increase in demand for disinfectants and immune drugs. Pharmaceutical companies have invested large sums in thermal paper and printers to print the necessary information related to products, such as expiration dates, ingredients and others. Likewise, the increase in online sales of groceries and other necessary products has increased the use of thermal papers in the e-commerce industry to print invoices, labels and tags. Therefore, substantial growth in the market value of thermal paper can be projected in 2020 due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Scope of the report
The report presents the global thermal paper market research based on technology and application.
The thermal paper market has been segmented on the basis of technology into –
- Direct thermal
- Thermal transfer
The thermal paper market has been segmented on the basis of application into –
- Labels and label
- Lottery and games
- Point of sale and fax
- To travel
Thermal paper market: regional outlook
The thermal paper market has been segmented into five geographic regions: North America, Asia Pacific, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa. In 2020, Asia-Pacific held the largest share of the global thermal paper market, followed by North America. Asia-Pacific is further estimated to dominate the thermal paper market during the forecast period. Moreover, Asia-Pacific is expected to project the highest CAGR of the global market during the forecast period.
Buy an exclusive copy: – https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/thermal-paper-market
The major competitors in the global thermal paper market include –
The thermal paper market has a few market players across the world. The major thermal paper players operating in the global market include –
- Incorporated Appvion
- Guangdong Guanhao High-Tech Co., Ltd.
- Hansol Paper Co Ltd
- Henan Province JiangHe Paper Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Wampolet Paper Co., Ltd.
- Jujo Thermal Ltd.
- Koehler paper group
- Mitsubishi Paper Mills Limited
- Nakagawa Manufacturing (United States), Inc.
- Oji Holding Company
- PM LLC Company
- Ricoh Company, Ltd.
- Shandong Chenming Paper Holdings Ltd
- Siam Paper Public Company Limited.
The Thermal Paper market report provides an in-depth analysis of the macroeconomic factors and attractiveness of each segment in the market. The report will comprise an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the segmental / regional outlook with the presence of market players in the segment and the respective region / country. The information concluded in the report includes the entries.
Thermal Paper Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis on:
- Market segmentation and regional analysis
- 10 year market size
- Price Analysis
- Supply and demand analysis
- Product lifecycle analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces and Value Chain Analysis
- Analysis of developed and emerging economies
- PEST analysis
- Factor analysis of the market and forecasts
- Market opportunities, risks and trends
- Conclusion and recommendation
- Regulatory landscape
- Patent analysis
- Competition landscape
- 15+ company profiles
Regional Thermal Paper Market Analysis Include:
- North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Philippines, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand, rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, North Africa, rest of the MEA
Access the full report description, table of contents, table of figures, graph, etc. – https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/thermal-paper-market
Thermal paper market: target audience
- Papermaking companies
- Government agencies
- Traders and wholesalers
- Research institutes
Main issues addressed
- What is the market size by various thermal paper segmentations by region and respective countries?
- What are customer buying behavior, key takeaways and Porter’s 5 strengths in the thermal paper market?
- What are the main opportunities and trends for manufacturers involved in the thermal paper supply chain?
- What are the fundamental dynamics (drivers, constraints, opportunities and challenges) of the market?
- What and how are regulations, programs, patents and policies impacting market growth?
- What are the upcoming technological solutions influencing market trends? How will existing businesses adapt to new technological change?
- What will be the impact of advanced technologies on the thermal paper market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the demand and sales of Thermal Paper in the global market? Also, the expected number of decrease or increase in the market BPS and the period of recovery expected by the market.
- Detailed analysis of competitors and their latest launch, and what are the top startups introduced in the target market? In addition, detailed profiling of more than 25 leading and eminent companies in the market.