Two-day online training course on agile leadership for pharmacy and biopharma professionals in a virtual world, March 3-4, 2022
Dublin, 01 Feb. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Agile leadership training course for pharmacy and biopharma professionals in a virtual world” conference has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This comprehensive two-day course will introduce you to the basic concepts of what makes an excellent leader in the pharmaceutical industry – and how to apply the different leadership skills of your staff or team to maximize results.
You will become proficient and familiar with a range of well-recognized leadership techniques, which you will then use on a daily basis when you return to the workplace, enabling you to perform at a higher level.
Working in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, device, and animal health industries has become increasingly difficult and fast-paced. Previously, excellence in technical fields would have guaranteed a successful career.
Now, to develop and even maintain your career, you will certainly need to develop your leadership skills to play your current role or obtain a promotion. As companies turn more to teamwork – both in departmental and cross-functional teams – to maximize an organization’s performance, employers are looking for people who can truly lead their people, their departments, their projects and their organizations to success.
Leadership skills are an extremely valuable commodity and must be learned (they rarely come naturally). As a leader, you must inspire vision, develop commitment, retain staff and direct your team/department/organization to achieve exceptional performance, thereby advancing your career.
This course will include pharmaceutical case studies and interactive discussions to share best practices.
Main topics to cover:
- Understanding leadership and how to take your leadership skills to the next level
- How to apply leadership to set your strategic direction
- Lead and grow your team, department or business to stay relevant to today’s pharmaceutical industry needs
- How to lead successful change in the pharmaceutical industry
Who should attend:
This course, designed specifically for the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, medical device and animal health industries, will be relevant to existing leaders/managers who wish to enhance their leadership skills to a higher level, as well as those new to or aspiring to leadership/management. role including:
- Team leaders, project leaders and managers
- Heads of departments
- Managers who have had little or no formal leadership training and need to improve their skills
- Anyone who wants to develop leadership skills to achieve greater success
Main topics covered:
- Why leadership and effective management are so important in the pharmaceutical industry
- What are the core competencies of effective leaders in the pharmaceutical industry?
- Pharmaceutical case study
- Understand leadership models and how to apply them to maximize performance
Develop a leadership style, including strategic skills
- Understand the “big picture” and be strategic as a leader
- Consider the concept of leadership you work in – and how to adapt it
- Set direction and strategy for you, your team and your organization
Lead and develop a pharmaceutical team, department or organization
- Understand the stages of team development and how different roles optimize team performance
- Key qualities of successful teams
- Set direction and vision to inspire your team
- Delegate while keeping responsibility
- How to Lead in a Matrix Environment
Leading successful change in the pharmaceutical industry
- Why and how leaders are agents of change and can facilitate successful change
- How Leaders Create the Conditions for Successful Change – Pharmaceutical Case Study
- How to carry out a major change and deal with resistance to change
- The Importance of the Leadership Role in Implementing Effective Change
- Managing and leading effective project meetings in the pharmaceutical industry
- Stakeholder analysis and communication planning
- The global dimension and the importance of intercultural considerations
Manage conflicts, poor performance and problems
- Identify and develop your conflict management style
- Key principles for influencing and negotiating
- Dealing with difficult people and situations
- Give feedback to poor students to improve results
Motivate the team
- Identify and respond to the different needs and motivations of your team
- Define what motivates you and your team
- Motivate the team for optimal performance
- Incorporate What You Learned into the Workplace – Prepare a Personal Action Plan
For more information about this conference, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gq5xvu
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900